Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good Reads - 1/17/09

Time to Refinance? - My Dollar Plan
I'm not quite ready to jump into the Real Estate market, mainly because I don't know how long I'll be in this city or where I ultimately want to end up but Madison is a mortgage and refinance expert and I love reading about her expertise and strategies regarding just about everything financial.

Suze Orman 'Save Yourself' TD Ameritrade Offer - My Money Blog
Jonathan's post is the reason I'm considering trying out this offer. He always does a great job of finding good deals and breaking out the actual return on your money. This blog is always a great read.

The Boomers Go Bust: What Can We Learn? - The Simple Dollar

This is a great post for those of us who are just starting out and trying to figure out a long-term retirement strategy in the midst of this unprecedented economic crisis.

Shares, not dollars - Well-Heeled
This is such a fun blog to read and check out the awesome savings/investment bars and goals for a 24-year-old!

Loose Ends - MFA or Bust
I love reading this blog, partially because of the background of NYC. The salary negotiation in this post is awesome and I wish I would have been a little better about my own new job negotiation. Hopefully I can keep some of these tips in mind for mid-year reviews though!

No comments: